Expanded Service Area
We serve Northeast and Central Ohio, including the following counties:
Our mission at SIMLER Inspections Inc., is to provide our clients with a thorough, objective, professional building inspection. From the time our client contacts us, we strive to inform you of the inspection process, perform a comprehensive inspection, deliver you a professional report, and answer any questions that you may have.
Why use SIMLER Inspections?
In any business, there are things that set the average apart from the good. The same is true for building inspections. We believe there are things that set us apart from the competition.
- Experience: When purchasing a property, it’s all about location, location, location. When inspecting a property, it’s all about experience, experience, experience. SIMLER Inspections opened doors in 1983. With over 30 years of experience we have inspected: small bungalows to sprawling estates; century homes to new construction; farm homes to city townhouses; commercial buildings; and everything in between.
- Professionalism: John M. Simler is a Registered Architect. All our inspectors are full members of ASHI (American Society of Home Inspectors). The owner, John M. Simler was one of the founding members of the Ohio Chapter of ASHI. Other affiliations are listed on “About Us” page.
- Convenience: We strive to be your one stop inspection company. Instead of calling several people to perform your inspections, we can do it all. Besides the general property inspection, we maintain licenses to perform radon testing, wood destroying insect inspections, well/water/septic inspections, etc.
- Above and Beyond: Our inspections are performed above and beyond the standards set by ASHI. We also try to accommodate our customers in special circumstances. For example, we monitor the weather closely. If there is an approaching snowstorm, we try to beat the storm to inspect the roof and other exterior components. If snow covers components or if utilities are winterized, we can return to the house to re-inspect what we couldn’t see.
- Report: Our emailed report is a combination of checklist and narrative comments. It is easy to follow, detailed, and includes many digital photos.
- Scheduling: We service a large area of NE and Central Ohio. With multiple inspectors, we can accommodate a variety of days and times. On larger properties we can use two inspectors to shorten the inspection time.
- Insurance: SIMLER Inspections, Inc. is insured and bonded by the ASHI endorsed Business Risk Partners Insurance Company. We carry insurance and bonds for all of the different inspections we perform.